As your President/CEO at Beacon Credit Union, I have the responsibility to you, our members, and our employees to make difficult decisions to keep safety and security the highest priority at your Credit Union.
As we all are trying to adapt during this time of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus, I am making the difficult decision to take the precautionary step of temporarily closing our lobbies to help protect our members and employees. This is in line with many other financial institutions and service industries to further protect our communities from the spreading of COVID-19.
Beginning Friday, March 20th, all branch lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice. Our drive-thru services will continue to be open with regular business hours.
In lieu of in-person transactions, I encourage the use of online/mobile services for your banking needs:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- My Beacon Mobile Banking that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit Capture from our Mobile App, to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Mobile Wallet, which offers a touchless way to pay for goods and services.
- Surcharge-free ATMs that offer an easy way to get cash.
Click on any of the links above to learn more about each service. If you have any questions about enrolling and using our online and mobile banking services, please call us at 800-762-3136.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Your Credit Union and especially you, our valued member-owners, have great resolve. We will get through this together.
Beacon Credit Union