The health and safety of our members and employees has always been taken very seriously. In regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share some of the actions Beacon Credit Union is taking to help protect our members and employees.
Our Management Team has been closely monitoring guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments in our regions. We have updated our Business Continuity Pandemic Plan, validated operational technologies, and identified vital staff to handle the enhancements of our remote servicing capabilities.
To better protect you and our employees in branch locations, we have increased the cleaning regimen for frequently touched surfaces such as teller windows, check cashing areas and door handles.
The following preventative measures can help reduce the spreading of germs and better protect your health:
• Wash your hands frequently
• Stay at least three feet away from someone coughing or sneezing
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
• If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care
• Stay home if you feel unwell
Beacon also has additional services you can utilize if you plan to limit your exposure to the public:
• Utilize online banking, mobile banking and mobile check deposit within the
comfort of your home
• Debit Cards can used instead of frequently handled cash
• Night Drops can be used to make deposits at your branch location
• Drive-thru services are available at all branch offices
• Account openings (certain deposit and loan accounts) can be done at beaconcu.org
For any questions on how to use or sign-up for services, please call 800-762-3136.