Home and Auto Loans
Rates starting at 1.99% APR*
With rates like these, you’ll think our loan officers have a magic wand. With a wave of the pen, you can get a great rate and a low payment at Beacon Credit Union.
Choose how to pay. You can make your payment weekly, bi-weekly or monthly - whatever fits your specific needs.
Already have a loan somewhere else?
Consider refinancing at Beacon.
Already have an auto loan? Visit us today - you may be able to put more money in your pocket and save with a lower monthly payment!
Contact your local Beacon loan representative. They would be happy to “crunch the numbers” and see if refinancing would be right for you.
Apply for a loan today!
Ready to buy a home? Finance with someone you know... Beacon Credit Union. As a member of a credit union, you'll receive a competitve rate and lower than average closing costs.
$300 off Closing Costs
For a limited time*, get your home loan at Beacon and we'll take $300 off your closing costs. That leaves you extra money for the things you'll need for your new home!
Beacon Credit Union offers a variety of home loans to fit your budget.
- Fixed Rate: 10,15, or 20 Year
- 3/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 5/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 7/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 10/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
Mortgage Loan Application Please contact 800-762-3136 ext. 2205 to speak with a Loan Officer to discuss your mortgage options and complete an application.
You can also apply by visiting any Beacon branch location.
What happens after I apply?
You'll meet with a Beacon loan representative who will help guide you through the application process. You'll want to start collecting a few documents to bring to the meeting (some may not be needed, but having them available can help speed up the process).
- Pay check stubs for most recent 30-day period.
- If self-employed, two years personal and business tax returns and current profit and loss statements.
- Residence addresses for last two years.
- Names and addresses of employer from the past two years.
- If applicable, name, address, and phone number of landlord or land contract holder.
- Copy of land contract, if applicable.
- Names, addresses, account numbers and monthly payments on all open loans, credit cards, etc.
- If applicable, divorce decree and final property settlement.
- If necessary, you may be asked to provide written explanation of any current or past credit problems.