Ready to buy a home? Finance with someone you know... Beacon Credit Union. As a member of a credit union, you'll receive a competitive rate and lower than average closing costs.
Beacon Credit Union offers a variety of home loans to fit your budget.
- First Time Home Buyer
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: 10,15, or 20 Year
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage:
- 3/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 5/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 7/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 10/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- Manufactured Home Mortgage
- Construction Mortgage
- Bare Ground Mortgage
Apply for a mortgage loan to purchase, pre-qualify for, or refinance a home loan. You can also apply for a construction loan or home equity line of credit through this application.
Loan App will redirect to: https://umnasg7.umonitor.com/
Disclaimer: Links to other websites found here are provided to assist in locating information. The existence of a link between this website and another does not constitute a product or program endorsement by Beacon Credit Union or any of its affiliates or employees. The credit union has no responsibility for content of the websites found at these links or beyond and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there.
Beacon Credit Union - Proudly serving members of northcentral Indiana.
What happens after I apply?
You'll meet with a Beacon loan representative who will help guide you through the application process. You'll want to start collecting a few documents to bring to the meeting (some may not be needed, but having them available can help speed up the process).
- Pay check stubs for most recent 30-day period.
- If self-employed, two years personal and business tax returns and current profit and loss statements.
- Residence addresses for last two years.
- Names and addresses of employer from the past two years.
- If applicable, name, address, and phone number of landlord or land contract holder.
- Copy of land contract, if applicable.
- Names, addresses, account numbers and monthly payments on all open loans, credit cards, etc.
- If applicable, divorce decree and final property settlement.
- If necessary, you may be asked to provide written explanation of any current or past credit problems.